Events bring your company together, virtually or face to face. You can create event posts for meetings, conferences, seminars, retreats, webinars, and more.
To create an event:
1. Select Create on the top right corner of your ConnAct page
2. Click Add an Event
3. Choose your desired community
On the Post an Event page, you can fill out the title, date, description, and choose the type of event.
Tags, photos, location details, files, addtional information, invitations, and attendees are optional features that you can choose to include in the event posting.
To create an event through your calendar:
1. Select Communities on the top right of your page
2. Choose your community
3. Select Calendar from the list on the lefthand side of the page
4. Choose the time and date at which you want your event to take place and click anywhere on the lines
With the Add an Event page, you can fill out the following information: title, date, notes, description, event type, and whom to invite. You can also color-code events and set reminders.
We have disabled the function in the notification mails that shows all the invited members. First of all out of privacy reasons and secondly because we have large communities (.200 users).
The E-mail notification now looks like:
If you accept the invitation you will be directed to another window that looks like below. here you can still change your choice, or just cllick it away.
vraagt om toegang tot een Wiki die Je hebt vergrendeld: https://connact.online/spaces/6/user-support/wiki/view/94/creating-an-event